Thursday, April 04, 2013

Pinterest Thursday - Favorite Pins

As you well know, I love Pinterest. I've been struggling this week though with what Pin to do and I finally decided that I would just show you my favorites this week. There were too many to select from and I love them all!

First up, these casserole covers! Aren't they adorable?



I'm going to do this to my nails this weekend because it looks like so much fun!



Brilliant idea for a baby photo shoot!



I think my freezer would like to be my secret weapon.



This pin makes me want to re-do my spice drawer!



This is a fantastic knitting technique that I must try soon.



My walls would appreciate this tool.



And finally I am in love with this color combo.






No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat