Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Snacks, Death and Egos make up this week's Links Around the Web!

Untitled

Make-Ahead Snacks for the road. I'm so making a few of these for the road trip I'm taking the girls on later this week.

How to talk to kids about death This is such great information and pretty much what I did when I had to tell Molly about my Dad's death. We still talk about him all the time so we're keeping his memory alive.

How to Spot Reliable Recipes on the Web Good stuff here! I hate making something and having it fail because I followed an untested recipe off a website.

10 Things Your Kids Need to Know

There are No Egos in our Knitting Group This was a bit too close to the truth so I laughed until I cried and then I laughed some more.

1913 Photos in Color and oh what beautiful colors they are!


No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat