Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Montly Goal Check-In (June)

Lavender for days!

June was a busy month with July ramping up to be even busier. I think I've brought my level of crazy up to 12 from 11. 

1.  Workout 4 times a week - I crushed working out again this month. I joined Sync Fitness and their boot camp and go three times a week. I also have a ClassPass for 5 classes a month so I can spice things up a bit. I've been easily doing 5 workouts a week and sometimes even 6! 

2. Complete Whole30 in January 

3. Keep purging the house with the Bowl Full of Lemons 14 Week Plan - I was so busy this month that I neglected to purge and the house is looking a bit worse for wear. 


4. Complete Four (4) Day in the Life Challenges and participate in at least ten 10 on 10's - I did a 10 on 10 in June. I have two more Day in the Life Challenges to go and 6 more 10 on 10s. I'm going to do a Day in the Life challenge on Wednesday, July 20th. 

5. Complete TKGA Master Knitting Level I - I made some great progress on this goal. I'm still working on a swatch a day for 100 days even though I am dreadfully behind. I really just need some dedicated time to make some prefect swatches. 

6. Grow a kick-ass Garden! My garden is looking so awesome! I'm pretty sure that most of it is coming to harvest while we are vacation but oh well! I love the process more than the end result. I'm going to count this goal as complete! 

7. Read for 15 minutes a day- I'll have my book report up on Thursday but I've been a reading machine! I'm also doing the SPL Summer Book Bingo so I'm obsessed with getting my Bingo Squares done. 

8. Volunteer with two organizations and include the girls - I did my first photo session at the NICU and received some very kind compliments for my photography. It felt good to be able to give these parents something tangible. I'm also still leading my PEPS newborn group which ends in about three weeks.  

9. Catch up on my yearly photo books of the girls - yeah, I really need to get going on this goal. 

10. Get back to Blogging on a more regular basis and focus more on my writing - I started a writing course with Coffee & Crumbs that is really forcing me to focus on my writing. It's scary, awesome and so wonderful. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat