Tuesday, June 22, 2004
A Word From The Blogging Co-Star

Rebecca asked me to blog today since she's tired and doesn't have much to say. Well, she should since she did attend a fantastic (so she says) knitting class last night at Hilltop Yarn. They completed measurements and discussed garment design. Next week, she'll learn how to adjust patterns. I'm not sure what they means for me but I'm sure it's not good. She's probably try to knit me something and then post a picture of me wearing it here.

I start Masters of Nursing program on Thursday so with Rebecca having to serve as my patient, I'm sure it'll even out in the end.

That's all from this blogging co-star! I have studying to do!

Matya


Me and Roosty signing off!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat