Sunday, February 26, 2006
Artist's Way Week Seven

Weekly Check-In:

1. Morning Pages: I did my morning pages 6 out of 7 days. I was worried I wouldn't get these done since I was a bit crunched for time toward the end of the week but it felt good to get my thoughts down on the page.

2. Artist Date: The house I was watching had the best bath tub I've ever seen. The water dropped down from the ceiling into the tub. Armed with a Lush bathbomb, I drew up a tub and relaxed in the waters. The artistry of this bath is enough to inspired the most closed soul. It was wonderful. And luckily for me, I took the bath just in time. The next day for some unknown reason, the hot water was out.

3. Synchronicity: I think the item of synchronicity that stuck me as the most ironic was the hot water disappearing the day after I took my artist date bath. I had thought about leaving it until the next day but I'm so glad I didn't.

4. Tasks: I completed most of my tasks this week. I'm still working on the jealousy map but it is already quite revealing.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat