Sunday, February 19, 2006
Artist's Way Week Six

Weekly Check-In:

1. Morning Pages: I did my morning pages 4 out of 7 days. It was touch and go this week on the morning pages. I just had too much to do and sometimes something has to drop off my plate, unfortunately it was my morning pages.

2. Artist Date: I too the easy way out this week and watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The imagery of Tim Burton's work was beautiful and the colors inspired my soul. What a wonderful movie to watch! I especially liked how goofy it was.

3. Synchronicity: Synchronicity abounded. I even mentioned to friends about all the synchronicity, when you open your eyes to it, synchronicity is everywhere.

4. Money: Ugghhhh! I'm not to fond of thinking about my limited supply of money. I would really like an unlimited supply! I found out that I spend a lot of money at Starbucks this week but then again, I had a Starbucks card from Valentine's Day and that may have inspired more of my visits than usual.

5. Tasks: I did most of the tasks this week. I baked Madelines (and they are good!), I collected 5 leaves, I found 5 rocks and I prepared postcards for friends which will be mailed shortly.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat