Saturday, November 02, 2013

Chicken Nugget - 31 Weeks

31 Weeks

I just booked out all my OB appointments until my due date and I'm wigged out a bit because there weren't that many to book! 8 more weeks until Chicken Nugget comes along which means this is getting real. Luckily I am doing well on my to-do list. Christmas shopping and knitting is well under way. Molly's birthday party is being planned and my freezer meal project has really stocked up our freezer. It's getting so full! 

My stomach has been aching this week like it is being stretched out. My doctor felt Chicken Nugget at my appointment this week and confirmed she is lying side-wise across my belly. She said that is why I'm feeling stretched but that I am perfectly on target with fundal height. I'm getting excited to meet this new baby but also feeling a little anxiety because life is going to change again (for the better)! 

NaBloPoMo November 2013 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat