Monday, November 04, 2013

Wedding Day

So Pretty Mot

Today my best friend marries her love and I'll stand by her side and try not to cry (tears of joy) through the entire ceremony. On this day, I am reminded of the beautiful poem she read at my wedding. I share it not only for my marriage to Scott but also for Matya's marriage to Mike and most importantly for my love for her. Motty has been the best friend a girl could have ever asked for. I've very lucky to know her. 


Matya Wine Festival Polaroid

Matya -  May you have many, many, many years of happiness with your love. May he be blessed with the love and adventure, you show the world. He is one lucky guy! 


Motty and Me

I Love You

I Love You,
Not only for what you are,
but for what I am when I am with you,
not only for what you have made of yourself,
but for what you are making of me.
I love you for the part of me that you bring out.
I love you for putting your hand into my overflowing heart
and passing over all the foolish, weak things that can't help,
dimly seeing there, and for drawing out into the light all the
beautiful belongings that no one else had looked quite far enough to find.
I love you because you are helping me to make of the dreams of my life
not a thought but a reality,
Out of the works of my every day not a reproach but a song...
Yes, a Love song.

I Leap For You

NaBloPoMo November 2013

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat