Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Wednesday Links from Around The Web 11.13.2013

Yes! #fmsphotoaday a cold, rainy day is just what I needed today. After a trip to the aquarium with friends, Molly and I have been huddled at home under cozy blankets.




Marriage isn't for you! There has been a lot of discussion about this post online but I have to say I agree with a lot of it. Marriage isn't just about me. It's about Scott and I as a team. Marriage is for both of us and it is so important to remember that. 

The Myth of "I'm Bad at Math" I hate this kind of thinking! Yes, math is not a place that I am naturally strong but I use it every single day and if I take time, I can actually be good at it. OK not calculus but most math, most math I am good at even if it is not where my abilities lie.

NaBloPoMo November 2013

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat