Friday, November 01, 2013

NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month)

NaBloPoMo November 2013

I'm not sure if you've noticed (and really it's ok if you haven't) but I've been posting everyday since January 1st. I decided to do this to get back into the habit of blogging and to give myself a bit of a creative outlet.

Self Portrait Tuesday - What I Wear (Week 2)

This month is NaBloPoMo so I thought I'd call attention to my little blog goal. I plan to post everyday to my blog in 2013. I'm almost there. Just 61 more days to go which means, ugh, 61 more blog post topics! Of course I've helped myself by having theme days. Wednesdays are Wednesday Links Around the Web, Thursdays are Pinterest Thursdays, Fridays are usually about food (but not today), Saturdays are devoted to Chicken Nugget growth and Sundays are my Flickr Favorites. This means that I really only have to come up with topic ideas for Mondays and Tuesdays which has really helped simplify my goal. I find when I have some structure around my goals, I have an easier time being creative.

Day 75 (75/365.2) & YIP.75 Working Late

Are you planning on joining NaBloPoMo? Link your blog in the comments so I can follow along and make sure to sign up at BlogHer too!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat