Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Blog Goal = Accomplished!

Untitled

Today I reached my goal of writing EVERY SINGLE DAY on my blog in 2013. It was both easy and hard. I both loved it and hated it. I did however get so much out of this experiment. I wanted to see if I could stretch my creative juices by forcing myself to keep up the blog everyday and I did! I wanted to grow my readership and I did! I did write some posts ahead of time and set them up to post later, especially during the last few weeks since I had a baby and knew my time would be limited.

I wrote on my laptop that was slowly dying and earlier this month was rewarded with a new MacBook Air. It's my Christmas/Birthday present and I love it! I'm also thinking of it as my reward for sticking to such a hard, daily goal.

I love that this year was documented in such a fun fashion. I also loved having some discipline in my life which really has little discipline. As a Stay-at-Home Mother, I have a very loose schedule. I don't have to answer to a higher authority, just two little dictators. I can change plans at the last minute if I want but when I committed to blogging every day, it meant I had to blog every single day.

Thank you so much for coming along on this journey with me. I plan to keep blogging as much as possible but I won't be blogging every day. I'll probably blog three times a week or so. I do need to decide which weekly features to keep up, i.e. Sunday Favorites, Pinterest Thursday. I feel that they might become monthly features rather than weekly features. Let me know if you have any favorite weekly features that you'd like to see!

Here's to a fantastic 2014! Happy New Year!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat