Thursday, December 19, 2013

Pinterest Thursday - Silhouette Framed Art


As I was redecorating Molly and Chicken Nugget's room, I found this awesome pin with a delightful idea! I decided to recreate it on my own.

Untitled

I started by googling animal silhouettes. I found a few that I liked and then had Scott narrow down my selections to three animals for the three frames I had picked up at IKEA.

Untitled

I then picked up some scrapbook paper from the craft store for the actual silhouettes and used construction paper for the background.

Untitled

I used tape to place the pictures on the construction paper and then put them into frames. You could secure them more with glue but I was feeling too lazy to find the glue to do so.

Untitled

This was such a fun and simple project to do and adds a cute element to any kid's room.

DSC_0244

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat