Saturday, December 07, 2013

Chicken Nugget - 36 Weeks


36 Weeks

Oh Chicken Nugget, We get to meet you in three short weeks (or sooner if you decide to be impatient). I'm at that point where I am so done with being pregnant but I know the longer you bake, the better. 


I've been preparing for your arrival and I think I'm ready. We have your co-sleeper set up, I have the hospital bag almost all ready to go, I have your coming home outfit finished and your sister talks about you a lot. 


I installed your car seat this week. Unfortunately I discovered that one of the cats had pee'd in it so the entire seat was washed (except the straps!) and everything is fresh and clean now. 


My doctor's appointment this week went well and all looks good. I realized that I only have two more doctor appointments before I meet you which seems really, really soon! We also consulted with the OB today who will perform my c-section. He said that he wants to give us skin-to-skin in the OR which is so awesome! He also told me that this recovery will be a lot easier since I won't be tired from labor. Since I had a pretty good recovery with Molly, I'm hoping this one is even better. 


We are so excited and a little bit nervous at the thought of having two kids in our house. But at the end of the day, we are more excited than nervous. We've kept your sister happy for over two years so we have faith that we'll be able to take great care of you too. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat