Saturday, September 11, 2004
18 and Strong

I just completed my 18 mile run with Stephanie. She rocks! She doesn't have to do this marathon but she is and she trains with me. The last little bit was hard but with Stephanie's chant of "We are almost there!", I was able to finish. Now I just need a rest! Oh and some cheese crepes. Those make me happy!

Guess what?!? I finished Elise!

I've blocked her:



I've sewn up some seams:



Here is one up-close and personal:



Alas, I do not have a completed photo to share. But I promise to get cleaned up and I will be modeling my very first completed sweater shortly!

Oh and I've been busy working on
Frida. There was a frogging session though so I'm a little bit further back than before. Somehow I knit the same row twice and really messed it all up.



All's well that ends well.

Off to rest and eat cheese crepes!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat