Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Home Organization 101


One of my forums on Ravelry recently suggested that we all take part in the Home Organization 101 Challenge and because I'm a sucker for a good challenge and a clean house, I quickly jumped in! 

Last week we tackled the kitchen and I was pleased to quickly go from this:

Untitled

to this: 

IMG_6151

And most of my drawers went from chaos,

Untitled

to neat and tidy.

Untitled

The nicest part was that I was able to tackle the kitchen over three days of naps. I split it into three sections and I was even able to wax the floor! Ahhh the simple things in life really make me happy. 

This week we are taking on the garage and while I haven't had a chance to get out there just yet, I expect that this will be an excellent challenge. I'm looking forward to a very organized home in 14 weeks. You can join the challenge, here, if you are interested.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat