Thursday, June 20, 2013

Pinterest Thursday - A Father's Day BBQ

About a month ago, Scott and I decided to host a Father's Day BBQ at our house. Scott got to work on the backyard and I started pinning recipes. I made a board for the Father's Day BBQ and found some delicious recipes.


Our menu included:

Fruit Kebabs
Veggie Kebabs
Honey Lime Chicken Kebabs
BBQ Corn with Mexican Spicy Butter
Cucumber and Tomato Salad
Blueberry Triffle

Everything was super easy and so tasty! I do have to say that the Blueberry Triffle made enough to feed an army. We had so much left over that I ended up tossing most of it.

IMG_6341

Look at how huge it was!

IMG_6340

One really nice thing about this menu is that I was able to make most of it the night before. All we needed to do on Father's Day was fire up the grill and cook everything!

IMG_6353

IMG_6342

IMG_6343

IMG_6345

My family left stuffed and happy! Best of all, we all had a ton of fun and there wasn't a huge mess to clean up. Pinterest is awesome for planning party menus and well I even use it to plan most of our weekly menus. What's your favorite Pinterest use?

1 comment:

Meg said...

You really can't have too much food on a stick. The corn looks yummy too!

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat