Sunday, August 04, 2013

Sunday Favorites

Ahhhh, Sunday. It's such a bittersweet day. It's the last day of the weekend but the laziest for us as a family. I treasure our family brunches and Sunday walks. And I love looking at my Flickr Favorites! Enjoy!



1. shannon-profile, 2. I'd like to go back to this moment, please..., 3. fresh corn crepe stack, 4. spinning patchwork yarns, 5. tomatoes!, 6. I may have a hand knit scarf and shawl problem., 7. Fighting fire from the air, 8. Say nice things about Detroit! #Detroit #WholeFoods, 9. necessity, 10. On the way to a shoot the other day, we stopped and had the most amazing Gözleme I've ever had, in a teeny tiny shop in Stoke Newington - the lady who was hard at work making them was kind enough to let me take a photograph... ☺, 11. I love this new root beer I've found. Goes well with my current "caramel is my chocolate" feelings., 12. Ooh, this will probably kill an hour of time this evening!, 13. Pombcoup cowl, 14. 209., 15. Day 2369, 16. octopus, 17. We were just far enough from the Colockum Pass wildfire. You can see the effects in the distance. Hope those 60+ homes stay safe., 18. Untitled, 19. Doctor, 20. A seedy start to the day. Something's gone a-rye., 21. Lake Michigan, 22. Feeling these guys., 23. scone, 24. ¡Hola Mató!, 25. Sfeehas Min Eedi

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat