Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Wednesday Links from Around The Web 8.21.2013

Someone I spoke to #fmsphotoaday Scott and I enjoyed a nice breakfast and chat before picking Molly up from my parent's house. It was very lovely.

When Motherhood is kicking your ass, go read this!

10 Things You Will Never Do Again Once You Become a Mom Hilarious and True!


When I have kids, I will NEVER... HA! HA! HA! I think I've broken all of these and more.


Parenting in the Congo


America's Postpartum Practices Why are we so hard on new Moms? I remember being left home alone with a 7 day old baby and a fresh c-section when Scott had to go back to work. He got caught up in something and didn't come home until 8 p.m. I had nothing to eat and was crying when he finally got home. He felt horrible but work duty called. This time we're making better plans but I know it will still be rough with a newborn and a toddler. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat