Sunday, September 08, 2013

Sunday Favorites

Fall is so here in Seattle and with it comes some nostalgia for me. I usually start my Fall running group in September but being pregnant means, no running group for me. I'm not sure how I'll fill my Sunday mornings. Wait, who am I kidding, I'll fill them with Molly time, sleeping and brunches! How about you? What will you do on your Fall weekend mornings? Other than checking out my Flickr Favorites?


1. i'm excited to try out my new aqua dotty pin bowl. (thanks, @jodinelsons.) and i'm excited to play with this orange dotty fabric. #happyhappyhappy #polkadotsaremyfavorite #rachelisms, 2. Labor Day Camping, 3. another fin rock. yawn., 4. Clacton-on-Sea, 5. Somewhere along Brittany's Emerald Coast, we found La Plage du Guesclin. #bretagne #brittany #france #emeraldcoast #d201, 6. IMG_2761IMG123, 7. Day 2172, 8. Anothe @bedsider reminder! Bam!, 9. Untitled, 10. The abandoned olive press in the village, 11. possum swatch, 12. harvest, 13. week two hundred & eighteen, 14. Puget Sound sunset to close out the holiday weekend!, 15. upload, 16. Catwoman, 17. Purl Soho Worsted Twist is here!, 18. I am here. It is awesome., 19. Figs, 20. Until the season ends, @christopherhall will be making his weekly peach pie., 21. Guess what I'm doing? (no, it's not an afterthought heel) (not steeking either) #knitting #cuttingmyknitting #socks #handspun #helloyarn, 22. Untitled, 23. Asparagus, 24. Yeah., 25. Untitled

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat