Wednesday, September 04, 2013

The Wednesday Links from Around The Web 9.4.2013

Go! Go! Go!

The Most Beautiful Ruined Moment I cried when I read this and yes, it might be the hormones so it might just be the generosity of a kind person.

The History of Knitting While this article about knitting is a bit trite and pedals the same ole, same ole that almost every knitter knows; I hear the book that it is a part of is a real gem. I'm excited to read it!

Origami  This made me cry and cry! I just kept thinking of Scott and Molly's relationship growing this way and it made me so happy that I burst out in tears.

The Future of Television Scott and I do not have cable and yet we still watch a lot of amazing shows. I have to say a lot of it has to do with Amazon Instant and Netflix. Why pay so much for bad tv when you can pay for what you watch and make that stuff good stuff.

Only bad people send theirs to private school An interesting debate on public vs private school. This article really got me thinking!

Goodbye to the Clean Plate Club I've never been a fan of this rule and this article explains exactly why. I don't bat an eye if Molly doesn't finish her food. I rarely ask her to take another bite. I might encourage her to eat more if I think she is just being distracted but if she tells me that she is all done, then I believe her and move on. She knows when her tummy is full.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat