Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Checking In, New Podcasts and Awesome Colors are This Week's Links Around the Web

Fremont Directions

Just Checking In OMG! This is both the worst and the best!


Three dads don 'empathy bellies' to experience pregnancy I love this! I remember how hard it was to get comfortable at night and how much Scott hated my pregnancy pillow. I told him he could take it over my dead body before hissing at him. 


The 5 Best Podcasts for Creative People I've added a few of these to my podcast list. I'm still listening to tons of podcasts because they entertain me while I do tons of dishes at the end of the day. 



Don't forget to vote for my Girl Scout Samoas No-Churn Ice Cream recipe. I'm a finalist in the Western Washington Girl Scout Cookie Contest! I'd love it if you voted for me - HERE.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat