Saturday, February 28, 2015

Daily Photo(s)

Still Life #fmsphotoaday

I take so many photos and I love having them as documentation of our lives. This year I've been following the FatMumSlim prompts along with collecting daily photos of the girls with the Collect App. I love that every evening Collect reminds me to collect my best photo from the day. At the end of the month, I made a collage of my daily photos to remind me of what we did, what we liked, what we enjoyed.

Untitled

I love looking back and smiling over our adventures. I love remembering what we did. 

Untitled

I love seeing old photos that I've taken and falling in love again. I love seeing the magic come alive. 

Untitled

Untitled

You can follow along on my 365 journey here: 2015:365

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat