Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentine's for Kids

Untitled

Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Literally. Valentine's Day is on Saturday and I'll admit to being in a bit of a panic since I've made zero, zilch plans to celebrate with Scott. I have, however, made some awesome Valentine's for Molly's Co-Op class. 

Untitled

I'm pretty obsessed with making the perfect Valentine's Day card for Molly. It can't contain candy and it's got to be amusing. I've found quite a few contenders on my Pinterest Board. Molly is currently obsessed with flashlights so when I found this Pin, I knew this was the one for 2015.  

Untitled

I spent an hour tying yarn around the name tags and flashlights and I'm super excited for Molly to hand these out in class today. Now I just need to get on those plans for Saturday. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat