Tuesday, February 24, 2015

San Diego!

palmtrees

I went to San Diego last week to meet my friend's newborn. The weather was sunny and warm. I was able to get a good 8 hours of sleep and help out my friend. I hogged the baby snuggles because my children rarely sleep on me anymore and I love the sweet breath of a newborn baby as they sleep on your chest (I don't love this enough to have another child though, that ship has sailed). I loved seeing my bestest friend as a Mom. She's wanted this for so long and she's really good at it. I was more than happy to help usher her into the tribe of Motherhood, the exhausting, worrying and awesome tribe of Motherhood.

Fresh #fmsphotoaday Sweet clouds tonight!

This is So Me #fmsphotoaday

beachrunner

Untitled

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat