Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Spring Garden


Untitled

I've been plotting out my garden plot for my Spring garden all week. Next week I plan to head out and gather some seeds but for now, I've been busy deciding what will grow in my garden this Spring. It's been unseasonably warm around here so my plans have kicked into high gear. 

Untitled

I still have a few things growing in my boxes so I'll be adding to the existing plants. There isn't much - one Kale plant, Swiss Chard, Strawberries and a Rosemary plant. 

Untitled

I found some awesome garden planning sheets on Terraganics Living and have planned out all my boxes with Cauliflower, Broccoli, Beets, Lettuces, Carrots, etc. 

Untitled

I can't wait to hit up the garden nursery to buy all the seeds! 


Don't forget to vote for my Girl Scout Samoas No-Churn Ice Cream recipe. I'm a finalist in the Western Washington Girl Scout Cookie Contest! I'd love it if you voted for me - HERE.


No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat