Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sunday Moment


I worry. I worry a lot. I worry about my Mom. I worry about my kids. I worry that maybe I'm not the best parent. I worry that I'm not eating the right stuff or exercising enough. I worry. 

Today I am reminded that if I give thanks more, I might worry less. I need to be thankful that I have such awesome kids. I need to be thankful that my parents were so prepared for their later years and my Mom is going to be taken care of. I need to be thankful for a body that moves and can work out.

I am thankful for all of this and more. I am thankful for the privilege I have been given to stay home with my kids. I am thankful that I have enough to eat (sometimes more than I should). I am thankful that I am capable of worrying about my parenting. I am thankful.

What are you thankful for? 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat