Tuesday, October 08, 2013

A Sweater for The Nugget

nv

A few weeks ago, I wrote about the knitting I was working on for Chicken Nugget. I've finished the first of many knitted garments and I have two more in the final stages of completion (I just need to do some seaming). I'm in love with this wee little sweater, the Newborn Vertebrae sweater. It's darling and wee and super easy!

nv1

I would highly recommend this pattern as a baby gift. It took about half a skein of sock yarn and I know it will be worn often in the first few weeks of Chicken Nugget's life. This sweater is part of her coming home outfit so the open front is especially important since I want to show off her very special onesie.

nv2

Now if only I could get myself to sit down with a needle and finish seaming up her coming home pants! They are super sweet and super cute but not yet finished. Once those are done, I need to finish her two other sweaters and maybe start a few more!

nv3

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat