Saturday, October 26, 2013

Chicken Nugget - 30 weeks

30 Weeks

It's really sinking in. I'm in my THIRD trimester and in 9 very short weeks, I'll have a baby in my arms. I feel like I have so much to do but really I don't. We bought Molly a Big Girl bed this weekend and are getting the crib ready for Chicken Nugget. I need to wash the baby clothing but I'll wait until I am closer. I've finished knitting two sweaters, a pair of booties and pants. I just have one more sweater to finish (maybe, I'm not in love with it and am considering my options). Chicken Nugget's Monster for her weekly photos is almost done. I just need to buy more stuffing so it is properly full. My freezer meal project is going well so we won't go hungry along with the amazing meal train that my friends are putting together. My weekly U/S and NSTs are getting to be routine and boring which is a very good thing. I'm seeing the doctor every other week for a few more weeks. Then I'll switch to weekly at 36 weeks. 

My weekly photos have been a source of entertainment for Molly. Here she is, peeking in on me!

onlooker

I found a picture that Scott took of me at 30 weeks last time and thought it would be fun to show the side-by-side comparison. 

Sidebyside

I'm definitely bigger this time around but the funny thing is that I weigh almost 20 lbs less! Maybe the lower weight makes the baby stick out further. All in all though, things are going well. I just feel like I have so much to do before my deadline comes up!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat