Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Christmas Knitting: A Hat in an Evening

Untitled

Last night, I sat down for my usual bout of television watching with Scott. As we sat mesmerized by The Walking Dead, I knit a hat. I have a few hats that I'm making for both new baby gifts and Christmas presents. I admit that I am sometimes worried that I have bitten off more than I can handle but after last night, I'm feeling pretty confident in my knitting plans.

Untitled

This is a quick and fun pattern from Purl Soho, a yarn store I dream of visiting. This pattern has a ton of sizes and allows for quick customization. I think it might be the perfect gift knitting. You can quickly whip up one of these and present the recipient with a cloud of warmth for a cold head. 

What are your quick gift knits? Are your knitting ambitions (like mine) bigger than your abilities? 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat