Sunday, October 06, 2013

Sunday Favorites

Molly is at her Grandparent's this weekend so Scott and I are enjoying the last few hours of quiet peacefulness before we go and get her. My parents have been so nice to watch her a weekend at a time in last few months. It's been both in preparation for Chicken Nugget (Molly will be staying with my parents for a few days when the nugget is born) and also to give us some much needed recharge time. We feel very lucky to have such great family nearby. I'm using some of my recharge time to just gaze at my favorite photos this week. Enjoy!


1. The Peonies, 2. bravest of all of the brave, 3. photol, 4. Untitled, 5. number 55, 6. DSC_2917, 7. sneak peek!, 8. Winter is coming, but in my mind I'm toodling across the Mediterranean..., 9. decorative gourds!, 10. autumn evening light in central park, 11. The Beast, 12. patient husband, boot shopping, 13. chasing the sunset home from london, 14. leaf, 15. Leaf Texture, 16. Molly's Sketchbook: Trick or Treat Tote, 17. Progress!, 18. headed to the frog pond, 19. Sandwiches from The Cheese Shop might be the thing I miss the most about Williamsburg., 20. Up and over the lake, headed to Nashville, 21. Untitled, 22. Time & Place, 23. Eye, 24. 38 :: 52, 25. Statue wrapped in lace and rope? Not freaky. Not freaky at all...

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat