Saturday, October 05, 2013

Chicken Nugget - 27 Weeks

27 Weeks

It's been one of those weeks. Molly hasn't been sleeping well. I had a lot to get done on my to-do list. I had troubles sleeping and some epic heartburn but my meds were increased and so far, so good with my numbers. I also had acupuncture which is so relaxing for me. Hopefully next week I'll be more rested and therefore more patient with Molly. I think she's catching on about Chicken Nugget. She's been more clingy and wants me to carry her everywhere which is hard for me right now. I've been trying to give her all the love she craves but sometimes I just don't want to be touched for awhile especially since Chicken Nugget is such a wiggler. It seems like she is always wiggling away in there. I'm going to have two very wiggly children! 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat