Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pinterest Thursday - Waldorf Doll Knitted Clothing

Christmas is only a brief 76 days away which also means I only have about 78 more days until Chicken Nugget's arrival. This means I'm busy, busy, busy planning Christmas gifts and knitting until my fingers are sore.


Last year we got Molly a Waldorf Doll for Christmas. This year she has started showing interest in more than undressing her dolls and so I thought it would be nice to knit a small wardrobe for her doll. I found this sweet knitted tunic pattern and have started working on it. I'm almost done. I had a co-op preschool meeting last night that really took away from my knitting time. As you can see from the photos below, it is a super cute little sweater that will be perfect for Molly's doll. It buttons up the back so that will be great fine motor skill practice for Molly.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I'm also planning a few more items for Molly's doll (this doll really needs a name!). Maybe some hats.



I'll probably sew up some pants and shirts if I have time. 


Are you doing any holiday crafting? Do you get overly ambitious this time of year like I do about your crafting?

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat