Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pinterest Thursday - These are a few of my favorite Pins!

Pinterest serves so many purposes! It is full of great how-to tutorials, fantastic recipes and clever tips. It also serves as a beautiful bulletin board of things I want to remember. These are a few of my favorite pins that serve only the purpose of being beautiful or intriguing.

This wooden skull is amazing! I'd love to have this on a shelf in my house. 

Words to live by! Remember this!

Some people love Paris, I adore Amsterdam. This image reminds me of my love. 

BatCat! He fights for Justice!

I might need to share this Swedish proverb with my husband. I've been quite un-lovable lately :) 

Have courage to lose sight of the shore!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat