Saturday, January 03, 2015

Day in the Life Challenge #1 - Coming on Monday, January 5th!


It's a new year and time for another Day in the Life Challenge! Let's do this on Monday (January 5th)! I'm planning to do another B/W photo challenge using my DSLR as much as possible. I can't wait to document my day and hopefully see your day too! I love seeing what other people do during a regular day because I'm curious and nosy. 

9:45 am Brushing our teeth! #adayinthelifephotochallenge

Starting on Monday when you wake up, take a photo every hour (or more) to document your day until you fall asleep that night. You can join the Flickr group and/or tag your photos #adayinthelifephotochallenge on Instagram. (side note: I've made my Instagram public again so now everyone can see my photos!)


4:15 p.m. Beast! #adayinthelifephotochallenge

Here are some guidelines (adjust as needed for YOU!)
  1. From the time you wake up until the time you go to sleep...
  2. Take at least one photo an house (but you can take more!).
  3. Post your photos to the "A Day in the Life" Photo Challenge Flickr group when you can. Posting your photos throughout the day as you take them is great (so we can what everyone is doing in real time), but no worries if you cannot post until later. 
  4. Your photos do NOT have to be self-portraits.
  5. Include the time of the photo either as the title of the photo or in the description. (i.e. 9:45 am Hilarious Hand Holding! My friend and I had to walk really, really close to each other.)
  6. Use your phone or camera - whatever you want to use to capture your day, however ordinary or extraordinary it may be. 
  7. Have Fun! 
Since this is my fifth (fourth?) time doing this challenge, I'm bumping it up. I'll be shooting mainly with my DSLR in Black & White. This will be a great challenge since the days are gray and gloomy in Seattle at this time of the year.

I've set up a new album on my Flickr photostream for Monday's challenge which you can follow here: A Day in the Life 1.5.14 (I currently have a photo of Molly eating tomatoes for a place holder so you'll know you are in the right place.)

Can't wait to see your photos and your day on Monday!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat