Saturday, January 24, 2015

Thirteen Months with Mag-Pie


Dear Maggie,

You are now 13 months old and such a toddler! You alternate between being the cutest thing I've ever seen and such a little pill. Your favorite game in the world is pulling out your drawer in the kitchen and throwing all the cups, plates, snack cups, etc. out while shaking your head no and giggling. I'll admit that it is pretty darn hilarious even if it means a lot of clean up for me.

Untitled

Your hair is finally long enough for piggy tails and I love them! You, however, believe they should be ripped out as fast as I do them. I guess we'll agree to disagree on them. But seriously piggie tails are the cutest!

Untitled

You have moved into your room with your sister and most nights I hear the two of you giggling together when you should be sleeping. I love watching your relationship develop. It's going to be great to have a big sister. I know she's thrilled to have a little sister! 

Laughter Outlake

You are in constant motion except when you drop off to sleep. You are still taking two naps a day but some days opt for a long mid-day nap. It'll be interesting to see when you drop your morning nap and take on the sweet long afternoon nap. 

Untitled

I love the sound of your laughter when we tickle you or when you think something is extra funny. You scrunch up your nose and giggle. You spend so much time giggling and nothing makes you giggle more than swinging at the park. You could swing for hours. 

Untitled

You are a joy, a bundle of explosive energy and somebody I am really enjoying hanging out with. Every single day you develop a new skill or show off a different part of your personality. You are stubborn, lovable and adorable. 

Untitled

We love you so much, Maggie! Keep smiling and being the fun kid you are. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat