Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Exercise, Love + Loss and Terrariums make up this week's Wednesday Links Around the Web

I get a little excited about books. I may have quite the aggressive reading to do list.

The Best Time to Exercise to Lose Weight Hey! I'm doing something right with my 6 am barre3 workouts. 

Dubin Iced Coffee This is seriously on my list after Whole30. I've been missing a really good dessert coffee.

Create an Amazing Terrarium I want to make one of these with Molly (ok, ok, ok I just want to make one of these for me!) 

DIY Printable Recipe Cards These are gorgeous!

Writing Your Way to Happiness Daily writing helps keep me happy and sane. 

Vacation Inspiration Great advice to remember in your everyday life. 

Love + Loss And all of this is so true.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat