Sunday, January 04, 2015

Sunday Moment

Something Yellow #fmsphotoaday

Every Sunday, I want to take a moment to reflect, to recall, to redirect before the week starts again and life takes over again. 

Photo Credit: Hey Wanderer
I went searching for something to reflect on this week and I found this wonderful image from Hey Wanderer. It is a lyric from an Eli Young Band song called, Even If It Breaks Your Heart. It made me stop and think about what I want to teach my girls and one of the things I want them to know is that it is good to keep dreaming even if it doesn't work out or if you can't see where it is all going. Dreaming is important. Dreaming keeps you going.

Reminder! Tomorrow is 2015's first Day in the Life Challenge! I'd love for you to join in tomorrow (January 5th)! I can't wait to document my day and hopefully see your day too! More details in here

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat