Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Researching the Capsule Wardrobe is the focus in this Week's Links from Around The Web

8:05 pm Gathering clothing so I can start the weekly laundry #adayinthelifephotochallenge

Before I do anything, I tend to research it in more through ways than possible. I've been spending a lot of time thinking about my future capsule wardrobe. I haven't made any move toward actually building a capsule wardrobe but I have an awesome Pinterest board on it and I've been reading every post I can find on capsule wardrobes. I met with a friend today who is also building her capsule wardrobe. We had such a great discussion about outfits and I'm super inspired. I'm almost ready to start building my new wardrobe.

How To's:

Un-Fancy's How to Build a Capsule Wardrobe

Wardrobe Oxygen's How to Build a Capsule Wardrobe

How to Build a Mom Capsule Wardrobe


Great Examples of Capsule Wardrobes:

Elise Joy's Winter Capsule Wardrobe

A Month's Wardrobe with just 10 pieces

12 Wardrobe Essentials for Every Budget

Roots, Wings & Wanderings Capsule Wardrobe

Winter Remix

What are your tips for building a Capsule Wardrobe? How do I find the best style for me while keeping it minimalistic?

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat