Thursday, January 01, 2015

Happy New Year!

Untitled

2015 is finally here and I have high hopes for this an adventurous year. 2014 ended with a bang as my best friend had a delightful baby boy. He arrived a wee bit early but I think he wanted to bring some joy to 2014. He brought a lot of joy to the end of 2014. He's sweet and squishy and I can not wait to meet him.

Untitled

Scott and I started Whole30 this morning with a big breakfast of Fried Eggs, Sweet Potato Hash and Bacon. It filled me up and I feel fueled for a morning of fun with the kids.

challenge-kit

Later today, I'll be heading over to Barre3 for a class. I started almost a week ago and I think I'm becoming an addict. I took a day off and missed it! As Scott said, he can think of worse things to be addicted to. He's been a great support and encourages me to go to class. I've also signed up for the Barre3 Challenge which starts on Monday. I spent some time yesterday scheduling classes to figure out next week. I'm going to try some 6 a.m. classes, some 8:15 p.m. classes and some mid-day classes to figure out when works best for my schedule. Ideally I'd always take an 8:45 a.m. class but that is just not in the cards for my daily life.

How are you ushering in 2015? Are you excited for the New Year?

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat