Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday Moment

This is what happens when you turn your back after bath time on the toddler.

I've been fighting a losing battle around my house. Everyday I get up and I start cleaning and everyday my girls get up and start making messes. The thing is they are having so much fun, they are experiencing life and learning through their messes. I'm just learning the fine art of futile frustration.

Photo Credit: A Holy Experience


What I really need to remember  (and possibly learn) is that we are building a close family - one that eats meals together, goes on adventures together, creates messes together and loves together. All of that is more important than having a clean house. You can not eat off the floors in my home (that doesn't stop the littlest one but she's building immunities or something) but you can feel the love and that is the most important thing in a home. And so this week I plan to clean less, play more and laugh as much as I can. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat